COOKBOOK: Vegetarian Lasagna (vegetarian + kid friendly)
Before this recipe, I had only ever had store-bought lasagna.
And then I made this and realized what a huge mistake that was.
COOKBOOK: Healthy Oat Crêpes (no sugar added)
Crêpes were always a signature dish of my childhood, and trust me when I say that hasn’t changed now.
The recipe, however, certainly has.
COOKBOOK: Secretly Green Smoothie (raw vegan + paleo + no sugar added)
Summer is the best time for smoothies.
And this, my dear readers, is the perfect summer smoothie.
COOKBOOK: Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (vegan + no sugar added)
Oh yes, you read that right.
These babies are vegan.
COOKBOOK: South Korean Bibimbap (healthy with vegetarian + vegan options - Daring Cooks July Challenge)
There is only one thing in this world that I love
more than just as much as chocolate.
East Asian cuisine!
What are some of your favorite books?
Yaaay thanks for asking this, I love reading! I made a list below :)
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Harry Potter series
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians series
- Pretty Little Liars Series
- A Song of Ice and Fire Series
- 1984 by George Orwell
And here’s a few I really want to read:
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- King Lear by William Shakespeare
- Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Doctor Who: Shada (book version of a lost episode)
- All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
There’s actually plenty more, but I’m not home at the moment so I don’t have access to my bookshelf :P
COOKBOOK: DIY Veggie Scramble for the Busy Athlete (vegetarian + vegan/paleo options)
So I have this problem with veggies.
I don’t get enough of them.
Compote Mythbusting + COOKBOOK: Strawberry Rhubarb Summer Compote (VEGAN + PALEO)
Let me give you the run down on real compote.
Fruit. Sugar. Water. Stew. Drink.
COOKBOOK: Fluffy Apple Pie Proatmeal (no sugar added + can be gf)
I have this thing with breakfast and dessert.
So naturally, my breakfasts are usually desserts and my desserts are usually breakfasts.
Semi-HIATUS News + COOKBOOK: Upside Down Sugar Plum Cake (vegan + healthy)
I finally did it. Sugar plum cake.
Get it? GET IT?!